Friday, October 07, 2005

Baking Frenzy

House O' Cakegrrl was in full effect last night. Oven
works beautifully, albeit a Barbie-sized oven. ;)
Pistachio/Chocolate Chip Cookies dipped in Rosewater
Chocolate
&
Cardamom Vanilla Cupcakes with Cream Cheese, Quince
Jam & Pistachio Filling, and Pomegranate Orange
Buttercream Frosting....
The tragedy is that I baked the last batch too long. I hate it when that happens!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... But, happy to be back in the baking saddle. Was out too long. I don't think I had baked anything from scratch since May....and haven't "SOLD" anything since WOW.... um....a year and a half ago....
Don't drool into your keyboards! I'm having a party in November and samples of the like will be there.... :)
Happy Friday! I'm off to the hampster wheel....


Baking Frenzy, originally uploaded by Noushineh.

No comments: