Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So, Mr. Plow hits SAC-of-flour for a brief visit with yours truly on Monday-Wed? night. I know that I am thinking of dining at the The Waterboy on Tuesday eve. Don't worry kids, I just got my tax return...heh... I mean, she's from New York so I want to go somewhere pretty nice. And, I have not seen her in probably three years. Does anyone have any other suggestions for a sacto itinerary? I am just trying to kick-start a mini-conversation over here I guess. I will have to work one of the days she is out here, too...UNFORTUNATELY... because we have no college student slave this year like my former co-worker had to lean on last year.

5 comments:

Devin said...

You want nice. I got 2 words for you:

Pine Cove

cakegrrl said...

Well, I WAS thinking about serenading her at the Distillery on Tuesday...I think the Pine Cove karaoke is on Thursdays...

Devin said...

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. (I used to run the karaoke back in the olden days...)

p.s. - My word for word verification is "stukny". Sounds like a designer's name... like Ismov Stukny? Doesn't he have some deal with Target?

cakegrrl said...

at the Pine Cove on Tuesday?
And, I was just at the Alta Arden Target this morning. I was walking around in the half off candy aisle comtemplating the 5 pound bag of M&Ms.

Devin said...

Yeah - over at the Pine Cove it's "Meathead Thursday" and "Satur-date rape-day" for Karaoke. They've been getting a lot of the dumb kids in recently. Tuesdays are laid-back and are much less busy. You actually get a chance to sing!