Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Weekend Update...

Haven't been very bloggalicious lately CAUSE I ACTUALLY WORK, PEOPLE! ;) HA! Just kidding. Chill out.

Life is good, pretty much. Friday I stayed in and finished making the grand ol cuppycakes for the bash on Saturday. I was so happy I actually finished everything! YAH! I got some discount flowers from Relles... raise the roof. I do their ads in the magazine.

I think I got in bed by about 2am or so? Then Saturday, I got up and brought the vino over to cb's then walked to the gym for some damage control. I have been jogging again, and I am happy to report, it shows! :)


So a run down of the food we served:

The Party Menu:

Pesto Pasta Salad with Olive and Sundried Tomatoes

Three Mushroom and Nut Pate

Pita Chips, Crostini, Crackers

Crudites

Curried Mushroom and Shallot Turnovers drizzled with White Truffle Oil

Artichoke Hushpuppies with Tarragon Aioli or Saffron Ketchup

Figs stuffed with Goat Cheese

Meatless Meatballs in Diana's Saucy Sauce


The Cake

Trio of Cupcakes:

Fudge Espresso with Mocha Ganache

Harvey Wallbanger Angel Food with Marzipan

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough with Chocolate Buttercream


So, basically I just wanted to cook for the people I love, that's all. I think it was enjoyed. I had fun, and was thrilled so many people came out, because they could have been doing something else on a Saturday night. I am flattered and I love you guys. :)
Thanks for making my birthday super!

No comments: