Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I guess now I am just trying to find peace in my life and in my heart. I just really want to learn and grow from everything and everyone. I realize not everyone is going to like me. I know that. I am trying not to take that personal. It is sooooo hard to not have family here. It's so hard to not receive unconditional love from someone on a daily basis. I know my life is a treadmill right now. It's so hard to see it any other way. I like it this way. It is what it is. I hope no one holds that against me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. Sometimes your posts are like about ta make me cry. Chin up, whatever's going on.

And easy on that bodyfat thing. I don't want to take away from your feeling of achievement, but fer chrissake, you gonna waste away entirely if you aren't careful. I don't know about this whole foie gras thing, but I have half a mind to gavage you (did I get that right?) drag you to Kirala in Berkeley and force feed you Toro, Unagi, and Sake until they have to wipe all those words right off the chalkboard...

charlieb said...

oh oh

cakegrrl said...

um, i was going to reply to this last night, but i fell asleep sitting up!
I am up and down and I guess cause I get lonely and panicky that no one really likes me and that my life out here is worthless! HA! :)