Thursday, August 03, 2006

Well, HUNGRY GIRL looks like it has a lot to offer today. More tasty, summery treats that won't break the calorie budget. Yum. The apple pie pita is a variation of something I have been making myself for years. I do the same thing with a lo-cal tortilla and bake it in the toaster oven. A little cinnamon, equal, and graham cracker crumbs. I would never go back to the real thing cause it's just not worth it to me.


ALSO...

I love making something called the diet coke cake. Just buy a box of cake mix and pour in a can of any diet soda. Hint: Diet Vanilla Creme goes soooo well with Chocolate Cake Mix. Also, Diet Lemon-Lime goes well in a White Mix. Got it, right? Anyway, you just bake it at normal temp in a pan lined with parchment or something that won't stick... No oil or eggs needed, and so much lower in cals. YAY. I usually mix up one serving at a time and microwave it...then eat with frozen yogurt. I could live on that everyday.....

No comments: