Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm Alive

...just at deadline right now. Tonight from 6:00 to 9:00pm is the Taste of Carmichael at the La Sierra Community Center in....where else? Carmichael! This will be my first time at this event, so I will report back with pics to show you what went down (literally).


Tommorrow is the Lodi Zinfest... thanks to J for agreeing to go with me. I will be visiting Peirano Vineyards and Gnarly Head Cellars, and will have a run down on next week's podcast of The Kitchen Exchange.


Sunday is the Make a Wish Twilight Walk for Wishes. To date, I have raised $150 for my team, Armstrong and Getty!! Wheeeeee.... But, would love to raise more, so here's your chance to donate (and win a cake) if you have not yet done so. Donate here!


Have a spectacular weekend!

No comments: