Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm Going to be a Judge!

It'll be during my mom's visit and on her birthday, but I was asked to be a judge at a student culinary competition on June 12th. It will be held at the Institute of Technology in Roseville. I am very excited to meet the students who will be competing and to find out exactly who their opponent chefs (professionals from area restaurants) will be. My mom is going to visit the school with me and then after some shopping, I am going to take her out that evening to celebrate. Its always special to be with her during June because our birthdays are three days apart. Go geminis!! :)




In other news, I will be catering a fundraiser very soon (next month)... all because of the Sacramento Bee article! I am happy to be in the kitchen again because someone ASKED & HIRED me to be there. That means a lot to me!

The fundraiser will be for the Arts in River Park, and I will have more information to come, including a firm date, venue, and time.



No comments: