Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Woof, Please Take Me to the
Bake Sale Tomorrow...


Cookies above are sugar with buttercream frosting...




And these cookies are for dogs! They'll both be onsale tomorrow at the Happy Tails Bake Sale. Pick some up for your furry friend from 7:30am-3pm tomorrow at 11th & L!



Fellow blogger Garrett also donated some Vanilla Bean & Black Cherry cupcakes for the sale. HELLO! I guarantee they won't last because he saved me a sample of one and they were super yum!



Watch for a few Chocolate Malt Twinkies, and some chocolate malt oreos as well... all have been labeled with my logo and email address and ALL proceeds go straight to Happy Tails!

2 comments:

Madeline said...

Everything turned out so well! Guess I am walking over there at lunch tomorrow since I didn't get my act together enough to bake anything....

Jennifer said...

How wonderful!!! I actually just had a PTO meeting last night and volunteered to bring baked goodies for our next Craft Fair Bake goodies sale. I brought Pumpkin Bread and Peppermint Vanilla Cookies last time and they sold out.