Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lovely Luau!

This time, it's Hula time.

Here is the event information for the fundraiser for Arts in River Park next month.



To be sensitive to so many people who don't/won't eat pork, I am leaving it off the menu. I will be preparing the Lau Lau with chicken instead. Ah well... Bring your favorite rum to spike up the Mai Tais, Coladas, and Lava Flows we'll be serving.


Big thanks to everyone who came out to try my food last Saturday. I was so busy in the kitchen I did not get any pictures. Here are some that the organizer took (with a flash). These pictures are dedicated to Bob Sylva. xoxo:




Cannellini Bean Crostini Appetizers





Sundried Tomato and Artichoke Arrabiata, to the right are the Rosemary and Balsamic Roasted Vegetables





Shrimp Arrabiata

2 comments:

Madeline said...

You made me laugh out loud with that Sylva comment. Too freaking funny.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon here googling for exploding carrots or something and find this event for hawaiian food in the park??!! A shame that I cannot attend this...you said the magic word--Lava Flows. I miss all that good stuff!