Monday, June 02, 2008

Let's Play: Claim Your Dish!

Sunday was the 2nd Annual Food Blogger's Potluck. Thanks to Garrett and Elise for organizing and hosting the event. I attended with three dishes: Lamb & Sausage Basil Lasagna, Olive Oil Cake with Golden Raisins and Pinenuts (pictured below), and Tomato Basil & Pesto Garlic Tortilla Chips dusted with Cheddar and Parmesan (also pictured below).

I got there a little late, so even though I got pictures of mostly everything, I was not sure of what each dish actually was or who made it. So, for those who attended who happen to stumble upon this post, please claim your dish and give it a name. Thanks!










Tomato Basil & Pesto Garlic Tortilla Chips dusted with Cheddar and Parmesan










Olive Oil Cake with Golden Raisins and Pine Nuts













What was your favorite dish? I personally loved Fernanda's Cod Dish with Eggs and Olives.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this game because I actually know the right answer ;) I claim the last picture which was Veggie Quinoa Salad (I posted the recipe at sacfoodies.com).

I had a taste of your olive oil cake and it was dee-lish! I've only had olive oil cake one other time and that was at Mario Batali's Otto in NYC, so you are in very good company!

Eileen and Karen said...

Mine is the 7th picture, the chicken salad w/ grapes and cashews. I didn't get to taste the lasagna but did taste a little of your olive oil cake and it was delicious.

deb said...

Hi Cake! I loved Fernanda's dish it was my favorite and the cashew cake and your cake was excellent as well. My daughter love the lasagna. I was already too full when you arrived. The Wild game put me over the edge! :) Happy Wednesday

deb said...

oh and my dishes were the brownie fingers in the can, the mini baked potatoes and my daughters was the cherry twinkie delight with whipped toppiing and shaved chocolate. (coma cake I called it);)

The Peanut Butter Boy said...

Mine were already gone by the time you got there I think, but those brownies were made by my girlfriend Elisabeth. They're actually made from a devils food cake mix, caramels, chocolate chips, evaporated milk and I made her put some peanut butter on top =).

Ms. Munchie said...

I made the Sans Rival, the yellow cashew meringue cake. It is a Filipino recipe. I loved tasting the differences of the three kinds of duck Hank brought.