Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"The Best Thing I Make" Event on February 25th!


On February 25th there will be an Easter Seals benefit. Join Lynda Clayton, from the Smooth Jazz Workday on 94.7 FM KSSJ as she hosts “The Best Thing I Make” featuring Chef Tyler Stone, Michael Fagnoni and Molly Hawks from Hawks Restaurant and Celebrity Chef Paul Robins, host of the “FOX40 Live” morning television show.

Carvalho Winery
will be serving delicious wine pairings, while KSSJ provides Smooth Jazz tunes!

"The Best Thing I Make" is Easter Seals' cooking event in which several chefs each prepare the very best thing they make! This year's event will held at Standards of Excellence (1200 Del Paso Road, Sacramento, CA 95834) from 6:30-9:30pm and will be a fantastic experience!

I hope to be asked to be a part of the Easter Seals event next year, and I hope you will join me in the InAlliance Celebrity Chef Event in April! :)

Tickets for the "Best Thing I Make" event are $50 individual & $75 per couple and can be purchased here.

No comments: