Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sauvignon Blanc Twitter Tasting Tonight! Not in Napa? You can still play along…

The #SauvBlanc #Napa, #Tweetup @Cordairgallery is tonight, and I have just finished packing my bags.

I am looking forward to meeting some of my online wine friends in person, and checking out the Avia Hotel while I am there.

Here's what I am bringing to share--Mini-spice cakes with fig & apricot jam and goat cheese frosting.

A peek inside...brushed with hazelnut syrup...


The goat cheese frosting... not too sweet, but not too "goaty" ;)



Some I finished with a caramel and ginger chocolate ganache frosting. They also have the jam center.

Even if you are not in Napa tonight, you can participate in the twitter #SauvBlanc tasting. Click here and Rick Bakas––twitter id @rickbakas (Director of Social Media for St. Supery Winery––@stsupery) will explain how!

Happy tasting!

No comments: