Monday, July 26, 2010
Wine in the Park at Raley Field this Wednesday, July 28th
Wine & Baseball on a summer evening... What could be better?
This Wednesday, July 28th, come out to Raley Field for Wine in the Park featuring wines from Pilot Peak, Nevada City Winery, Mount Aukum Winery, and Chateau Routon.
From 5:30-7:30 there will be wine tasting in a VIP Tented Section off the 3rd Base line, then stay for the game (game time 7:00pm) against the Colorado Springs Sky Sox!
Location: Raley Field, 400 Ballpark Dr. West Sacramento, CA 95691
A portion of the proceeds go to Acres of Hope.
• Tickets are only $25 or $20 each with purchase of 15 tickets or more.
• Tickets may be purchased online or at the entry gate the day of the event.
• Be sure you are wearing your wristband and have your ticket in hand.
• Wristband and Ticket required for entry into the park.
• Enter Park through Right Field Gate––corner of Ball Park Drive and 3rd.
• Parking and directions are available at www.rivercats.com
• Guests must be 21 years of age to attend.
Buy tickets online here.
Sponsor: Classic Party Rentals
Vendor: Wine Cask Creations
If you can't make it out Wednesday, there'll be another chance on August 25th! Click here and scroll down the events page for details.
Acres of Hope is a faith-based based renewal center serving at-risk women with children by providing them with a home and an environment of structured programming. Located in the beautiful Sierra Foothills, Acres of Hope’s unique approach allows residents to live onsite for up to two years while staff and volunteers invest heavily in their lives by providing encouragement, practical life-skills training, job skills, mentoring and spiritual direction.