Monday, August 09, 2010
Wine in the Park at Raley Field: Thursday, August 26th
This month's Wine in the Park will be held on August 26th at Raley Field. There will be wine tasting from 5:30-7:30pm. The game starts at 7:00pm.
Participating wineries this time around are Elkhorn Peak, Solune, Abundance, and Bent Metal.
Raley Field is located at 400 Ballpark Drive in West Sacramento.
If you have additional questions, please contact Samantha Hawkins at 916-662-0008.
Purchase tickets online at Infuze Marketing.com.
Get your tickets soon! The last Wine in the Park was a sell out! With tickets at only $25, it's easy to see why.
• Tickets are only $25 or $20 each with purchase of 15 tickets or more.
• Tickets may be purchased online or at the entry gate the day of the event.
• Be sure you are wearing your wristband and have your ticket in hand.
• Wristband and Ticket required for entry into the park.
• Enter Park through Right Field Gate––corner of Ball Park Drive and 3rd.
• Parking and directions are available at www.rivercats.com
• Guests must be 21 years of age to attend.
A portion of the proceeds from Wine in the Park benefit Stanford Home for Children.
About Stanford Home for Children:
Stanford Home provides a wide variety of community-based, family-centered services for approximately 1,500 children and family members annually. What began as a simple orphanage has become a comprehensive array of services for "at-risk" children and families. They receive professional treatment and compassionate care to help them regain self-confidence, overcome challenges and move towards independence.
Stanford Home serves children, young people and their families who are challenged by needs that exceed usual resources. The boys and girls are of all races, creeds and economic backgrounds. Each arrives with a different, but painful, set of experiences that have had a negative impact on their schooling, emotional well-being and their ability to interact with adults and peers.