Monday, November 01, 2010

And Now for a Commercial Break!

Recently, I have come to the realization that I have never really "advertised" myself on my own website. So, here it is. I am for hire. You're in luck because the holidays are quickly approaching and you don't have any time to make cookies/cakes/pies yourself or to drive anywhere to pick them up!! ;) That is where I come in...

I make specialty cakes and pastries. And I deliver them.

I try to make things no one else does or will do in the Sacramento area. I make things from my childhood, many times with a southern or mid-western influence.

I do not have a set menu because what I make is up to you. Contact me via email: cakegrrl2007 at gmail dot com for estimates and more information.

Here are some things I have done recently to give you some ideas. The cake pictured above is comprised as follows:

Top Layer: Vanilla Bean "Funfetti" with Sprinkles, CItrus, and Champagne. Middle layer: Pumpkin cake with caramel buttercream. Bottom layer: Dark chocolate with chocolate chips and chocolate buttercream.


Blue cheese cheesecakes with phyllo dough crust & balsamic reduction



Pumpkin cupcakes filled and frosted with Pumpkin Buttercream



Pumpkin chile spice torte with pumpkin buttercream
Double chocolate cupcakes with Nutella-hazelnut buttercream.





Wedding set-up: Red Velvet and Carrot Cupcakes with
Cream Cheese Buttercream Filling and Frosting

No comments: