Monday, February 13, 2006

I think its completely easy to see why anyone would have an eating disorder. It's the one thing in their life that they feel they can control when everything else is out of control. For example: When one's job is overwhelming and you either work 60+ hours a week or you don't meet your deadlines. I made the mistake of taking the last two and half days for myself--of course, they were a good couple of days, but I feel cheated as I did not enjoy yesterday as I should have as I was preoccupied about coming back in here!!!
I am sitting here up to my neck and I feel just... helpless...


And you all thought I was Sally Sunshine!

Oh the humanity.

2 comments:

Alicia Patrice said...

you can only do what you can do. take it one thing at a time. you should take time for yourself and you definitely deserve it! don't fret! just breathe and do what you can do.

cakegrrl said...

Thank you. i am going to try to do that. I think I am just sort of apologizing if i am/was cranky (yesterday, maybe?) or if my language turns a little cussy-fowl-like over the next few days... Ha...

with love, &*$%@@!!!