Sunday, February 12, 2006

A "truncated" quiz I stole from Left Me who stole it from California Eating:

Four jobs I have had:
1. Wedding cake deliverer, The Bonbonerie
2. Box Office Ticket Sales, Danbarry Cinemas
3. Cake Decorator, Taste of Elegance
4. Waitress, Olive Garden

Four Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Glengarry Glen Ross
2. Evita
3. The Anniversary Party
4. Godfather II

Four places I have vacationed (favorites)
1. New York City
2. New Orleans, Louisiana
3. Honolulu, Hawaii
4. San Francisco, California

Four favorite dishes:
1. Steak Fries, lotsa salt, lotsa malt...catsup? yes, pls!
2. Tehdig with Gormeh Sabzi
3. Stuffed Lobster
4. Paella

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. ....walking around downtown, Second Saturday, 85 degrees outside.
2. ....at a huge potluck with all of my friends.
3. ....with You!
4. ....hiking some serious hills somewhere...

No comments: