Thursday, November 09, 2006

More Food Pics! Wheeee....

Here, the offerings at the social I attended this evening. I drank less than 4ozs of the "wine" that was served, which means I was only drinking it so I wouldn't be so tense about being there. It was a cab. And since I don't hate, I appreciate, I will stop my wine review there. :) Let's just play up the snacks, K?




Chicken Satay



Fruit Tray!



Potstickers...




Roll-ups and Cheese



Fruit "Jeweled" Cheese Ball


If I had a decent camera, I might actually be getting OK at food pics...These were taken primarily so I could practice. Then when I go to the next restaurant (Tuesday, tentatively) I can get some decent shots. And hopefully everything won't be sitting on a Ritz.

1 comment:

wheresmymind said...

Those potstickers look incredible!