Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tonight I will be attending a wine and cheese reception at one of my advertisers. I am curious to see what they will be pouring/serving. I am probably doing an ad around the event to entice future customers, so I am sure I will have pictures tomorrow.


I have also decided to sacrifice myself to the Best of Sac Party. I have to. At least this one time. I know a few people who are already going, so I won't be alone now. I guess I feel like I should blog more about food now than personal stuff... which is probably for my own good anyway. ;)


I go on Monday morning to ARC to sit down with a counselor and figure out my classes for January. It's not CIA or anything, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. My blog will probably turn into more of a chronicle of culinary school--I think it should be interesting. :)

No comments: