1. American River College Culinary... Represent!
3. Meeting Tom Sullivan. I am a huge fan! :)
4. Getting to bring home a Raley's Veggie Tray that no one else wanted. It was probably worth $50. It's about three or four days worth of food for me!! :) Broccoli, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Cauliflower, Tomatoes, Pea pods, celery, & carrots.
5. Duck Foie Gras on rye toast with frisee from Mason's.
6. Long Stem Roses from Relles Florist.
7. Jumbo Prawns from Thunder Valley Casino. (From the size of these shrimp, it's safe to say the house wins a majority of the time...
8. The seafood soup from Fats.
9. Getting there early.
10. Running into so many acquaintances! The ladies from my gym, former co-workers, media people I know, restaurant managers. My company, epecially my friend M is so sweet. She and I have the same color hair. Spring honey. I wish I was as tall as she, though... :) We got our pic taken at the SN&R table. SN&R was taking pictures of people, putting them on their magazine cover, and printing the covers for them to take home.