Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Cakegrrl's Cake & Cookie "RAFFLE" to Benefit Make a Wish Sacramento!! (or You Give, I Walk, I Bake, You Eat!)


Dear Cakegrrl Readers (all 5 of you) ;)...

I am going to participate in the Make a Wish Foundation's Twilight Walk for Wishes on Sunday, May 20th.



In an effort to raise money for Make a Wish and for my team, Armstrong & Getty, I would like to offer this incentive to donate: If you donate any amount of money towards my walk for the Make a Wish Foundation, I will enter you into a raffle to win a cake or a dozen cookies personally made by me (cakegrrl)!! The cake and cookie prizes will be made from scratch and hand-decorated. I will deliver the goods to your home or place of business after May 31st, 2007, when the donations page close and winners can thereby be determined. There will be six winners, and you may enter as often as you like. Please pledge at least $1.00 per entry. Also, if you want to be eligible to win, you cannot donate anonymously, (I must know who you are to know for whom to bake!) You must be in the Sacramento or Bay Area (within a 2 hour radius of downtown Sacramento) to win the delicious layer cake and rich, buttery cookies, but you do not have to be a local to donate! Good luck! :)


Donate to my walk HERE!
-cg

1 comment:

Craig & Malinda said...

What a great idea! I'll definitely donate!