Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cupcakes and Twinkies on the Green...



Fore (sic) my BFF in Roseville, MT. xoxo!! Happy Birthday!


These are double chocolate cupcakes with chocolate filling, chocolate cookie dough centers, and buttercream frosting. The little golf ball candies I spotted last week and are made by Palmer. (Allegedly) said candies have fudge centers. I guess we will see when we bust them open at dinner later. I will also try to get a shot tonight of one of them cut open. :)


And of course I had to test the batter in the twinkie pan. It works great.

2 comments:

beckyjsacto said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And they were the best double chocolate cupcakes ever!! Thank you for helping me celebrate and for making the day such a special one. Your imagination never ceases to amaze me. Thank you!!! MT