Saturday, September 01, 2007

Advertise On Cakegrrl

Do you have a restaurant, winery, fundraiser, website, or food-related product you need to tell the world about? I can help! Every week, thousands of readers come to this website to find out about area restaurants, fundraisers, events, wine, recipes, and much more. Allow me to work with you to help market your business or message.

For advertising inquiries, please contact (916) 612-0035 from 9am-6pm PST or email me: cakegrrl(nospace)2007 at gmail dot com.

1 comment:

Mick J Rogers LCSW said...

Howard Creek Ranch is exceptional. I loved your review. Pam & I have gone there a week every year since 1990.

Sonny made a secret retreat for himself; Sally decided to let guests use it. It is magical -- next time you go (in warmer weather) try their "Seaview" cabin.