Friday, November 02, 2007

Dang Girl, You Smell Good...

Since I no longer squeeze buttercream icing from a pastrybag directly in my mouth<---*OINK* I find it comforting to at least wear it as a scent.



This lotion is called Frosting Forever and it is on sale now at Bath and Body Works along with a few other scents. They are half off their regular price! Other half off fragrances include Simply Divine Cherry Pie, Pumpkin Pie Paradise, Pecan Passion, Whipped Delight Body Mousse, and Vanilla Ice Cream Body Splash.

Vanilla Deodorant too. Fun!!



What are your favorite food scents? Would you wear them?

5 comments:

amypatrick said...

I don't really wear food scents. I am personally a fan of a nice fruit or vanilla scented candle or cinnamon candle. But, on my person, I like fresh scents with a hint of baby powder.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy a lotion or soap with rosemary or thyme.

Jennifer said...

I really like stuff like fruity scents, like peach or coconut, myself!

beckyjsacto said...

I enjoy the Comptoir Sud Pacifique perfumes, a variety of foody scents -- mostly vanilla

Anonymous said...

yes. food is goooood.
boys like vanilla or pumpkin pie smelling girls...
-JTP