Monday, December 05, 2011

Hurley's Crab Menu Runs December 5th-11th


One of the restaurants we visited on our recent Napa/Yountville trip was Hurley's in Yountville. In the next week or so I will be writing about our dinner there. I will remember Hurley's most for their attention to detail, great service, and decorative plates. In the upcoming post, I will also be writing about the best appetizer I have ever eaten, but first I wanted to pass on some info about their special crab menu running this week only!!

The special Dungeness Crab menu at Hurley's runs today through December 11th and features Whole Roasted Garlic Crab, Chilled Cracked Crab, Crab Louie, Crab Cakes, Crab Chowder, and family recipes such as, “My Fathers Cioppino”.

Sound yummy? Click here to make a reservation or you can call them at 707.944.2345

You can find Hurley's on Facebook here. and follow them on twitter here.

No comments: