Thursday, July 05, 2007

Arts in River Park Fundraiser on
Saturday Night.... I'm Cooking!!!


Here's the information about the fundraiser for which I have been hired to cook on Saturday night, July 7th. If you have the money to spare and want to enjoy some good Italian food, come on over to River Park this Saturday. I'll be doing some Pasta Arrabiata both with and without meat. There will be a few other dishes as well and dessert. Also, it's BYOB/wine so bring something for me to try. JUST KIDDING!! Bring what you would like to drink with your dinner and I won't make you share it with me. It's going to be a lot of fun -- I haven't cooked for a large amount of people since last fall. Anyway, the fundraiser is for Arts in River Park, an arts festival that takes place in River Park, East Sacramento. All proceeds will go to the festival that will take place in May of next year. Since this is a fundraiser, a portion of your ticket will be tax deductible! Tickets are $28 in advance and $35 at the door. To purchase tickets call 916-457-3337 (ask for Brenda) or shoot me an email.



Awww...I'll be cooking for the masses just like the good ol' days...I totally miss my rockin hairdo...

No comments: