Monday, January 05, 2009

Resolution: Drink More Wine in 09!!!



Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I want to kick off 2009 by telling you all, dear readers, about an informative wine and food web site called Vino Primo. One of the authors is my pal, Angela Ann, a lovely lady who really knows how to pair for all the winos and foodies out there!

Angela recently appeared on local station KFBK with holiday food/wine recommendations. One of her most well-known posts is on Angela’s Original Trash Can Turkey Wine & Brine. Long live the holidays while it is still cold outside!

The site also features wine events, other recipes, restaurant reviews, wine news, health and beauty in relation to those great spa's in our wine regions, and wino of the month! I think I might qualify for that title myself... ;)

And so a toast: Here's to wishing everyone love and success in the new year. Cheers. xo

No comments: